What are SMS loans?
SMS loans, as simply explained, are loans that amount normally in a lower range between the ranges from 1,000 to 10,000 kronor only.It also does not require security from the borrower. It all started in the year 2006 and due to its faster approval rate, it has gained popularity making its other name as “fast” loan. In the case of the SMS name, it came to be since discussions between the borrower and management of the loan firm like bästa smslån, is done through SMS.
How does this SMS loanwork?
- SMS loan caters to those who need a fast cash solution to their everyday problems as well as those who need to repay other loans in the process.
- Application is done through SMS or the internet.
- Different loan entities have allows different loanable amounts, but generally they have a fixed set of loanable amount where the borrower can choose from.
- Repayment period is in a shorter term, from 30-60 days, or on special cases a few months at most.
- Requirement for applicants vary with each bank or lender such as:
- Borrowers must at least be 18 years old and above.
- He must be a Swedish citizen.
- He must have a mobile subscription registered under his name.
- Since this gives fast approval, mostly the money is release after a few hours.
- There is no need to worry about payment records, since they are not very strict on this.
- New lenders are always given better arrangements such as a reduced interest rate on the first loan or a cancellation of the first administration fee.
- A preliminary message will immediately be sent to your number right after application, giving you assurance that your loan is being handled.
- This loan is ideal when an immediate need arises like paying for your school tuition, or paying for the house rent.
No one can deny that we have immediate needs like purchasing something that you cannot do without and one that cannot wait for the payday time.